Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Women and Children first

Call me old fashioned, but I miss the days of men being honorable. I liked the fact on the Titanic, it was women and children first.

I get disgusted by a man who puts himself before a woman.

Now of course I disagree with Titanic's murdering of the poor by locking them and thus trapping them.

Lack of women and children first only shows how selfish society has become in the last few years.

If the Earth is going to end, it needs to end SOON.

Also women should not be allowed to fight in combat nor should she be drafted. War is for men, NOT women!

I could never respect nor date or love a man that believes in killing women and letting them be tortured simply because they women wanted the right to be able to hold jobs and get the same pay for it.

I am very traditional, and only a little bit of an independent woman. I do not like all that feminazi crap, and I can't stand sexist women haters who believe in punishing women by making them take on men's roles all because they wanted equal pay and the ability to have jobs.

Also, children need their moms much more than their fathers. When a divorce happens, I agree, the child should automatically go to the mom. Who gives a crap what the dad wants?

In the end women went through centuries of hell all because of men, now men need to learn how to deal with it. They have been boasting how strong they are for so long...PROVE IT!

0 comments: