Sunday, December 13, 2009

The movie just goes unwatched

I bought two raunchy movies in the past, that I have seen a gazillion times and thought were great.

But now I am questioning them.

The movies are Clerks II and Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle.

I think I may be outgrowing the nature of those movies.

Have you ever bought some movies, loved them at the time, and then realize that they have been sitting there going untouched for the longest time?

I love comedy, but I am outgrowing some forms of comedy.

I am starting to go back to my childhood like roots and enjoy family comedies again. I dunno, I am just sick of the nature of movies like Clerks II. I am sick of movies that are supposed to parody real life or satrical films.

I am just done really.

The movie I am currently trying to save up for right now is Apollo 13, that is the kind of movie I am into at the moment.

I bought Twister and Catch Me if You Can and a few other movies recently like that.

I think I am ending that chapter of my life, that chapter of liking crazy teen/college comedies where the characters are getting drunk having sex and being a total dick-ass.

I am growing up and moving on....

0 comments: