Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Selling Your Soul to the devil

I consider the republican party as the new version of the kkk and neo nazi party. To be a black person and to vote republican is pretty much selling your soul to the devil.

It would be like telling Hitler and his SS men, "hey! I am a Jew!!!" in plain view...or worse, being a Jew and supporting what hitler did (apparently there are some bozos out there like that).

There is this creep asian Michelle Malkin (essentially the asian version of ann coulter) who actually supports the japanese internment camps of wwII!!!!

the democrat party may have its racists, but at least its platform isn't strongly consistant of hypocrisy, hate (racism, sexism, any kind of ism), controlling peoples rights (such as religion, and other things), and denying people's rights (such as free speech) like the republican party.

i am not pro democrat per se, but I am very STRONGLY anti-republican. i'd rather die a liberal than a republican. I am not even a full on liberal, I am more moderate, but I will not vote republican or libertarian...I refuse to sell my soul to the devil.

Besides, true Christians would never vote Republican. I don't like republican's brand of "christianity" or "patriotism" (which is more like ethnic nationalism, meaning white nationalism).

0 comments: