Sunday, December 27, 2009

Why Conservatives are NOT true Christians

Conservative Christian is an oxymoron.

Conservatives are hateful, racist, sexist, ignorant, and just pure evil. They "God" they praise is Satan, not Jesus, not the Lord, not the real God.

Conservative Christians are those who have sold their souls to the devil, and use the Bible blasphemously.

They are hypocrites, two hour Christians.

The truth is, you can't even call these devil worshipers Christians.

I'd rather die a liberal Christian (those who are TRUE Christians) than ever sell my soul to the devil by becoming a conservative "Christian".

Liberal Christians emphasize a personal relationship with the Lord while conservative christians just want to stuff hatred down everyones throats and call it the Lord's teachings.

I do not trust conservatives one bit, they are evil people, and I am dead serious, I haven't met a good person yet who was conservative...its pretty much an oxymoron. Conservatives are against human rights, they are the white supremacist party that has a few token minorities so they can claim they aren't racist when they really are.

I was reading a Bible verse a little while ago that talked about how the Pharisees did not help the poor were very superficial and etc, and I couldn't help but liken the Pharisees to conservatives, I even wrote that in my Bible that conservatives are modern day Pharisees.

I am extremely and strongly anti-republican.

I am proud of the fact that I am not selling my soul to the Devil and am more of a Christian than some evil conservative will ever be!

0 comments: