Sunday, December 13, 2009

inconsiderate roommates

i would rather commute at this point because my roommates are some of the most disrespectful people you could possibly meet.

It is the night before finals.

And what are 2 of my 3 roommates doing? They are loudly as usual playing Rock Band. No matter how many times I ask for them to keep it down they don't listen.

It angers me. The RA won't do anything about it.

I don't care if they want to fail their finals, but I shouldn't have to suffer because of it.

I mean these are some of the most fucking dumbest people to step foot on earth.

I wish they would use their brains. THIS IS FINALS WEEK YOU MORONIC LOSERS, INSTEAD OF PLAYING GAMES AND PREVENTING ME FROM STUDYING, GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASSES AND STUDY AND MAKE USE OF YOUR COLLEGE EDUCATIONS!!!!

one of these girls doesn't even go to class at all....why am i not surprised????

On top of that, they usually play until like 1:00 AM.

It costs to change your room...

This is a good example to the disadvantages of not being able to choose your roommates.

0 comments: