Wednesday, October 28, 2009

PETA sux

Its not cause I am a meat eater that I hate PETA. I am the type that you would never catch hunting, whether I am against it or not I personally do not know. I just don't care to ever take a gun and kill an animal unless I have to for safety reasons.

I dislike PETA and other animal rights extremists because they are too crazy. They take a good cause and push people away from it. These people are willing to kill a human life to save an animal's life. I just do not like the extremism they take the cause. We all know that violence and extremism gets you recognized, but it also causes you to get hated extremely. That is why when people look at MLK they have good things to say, he took the nonviolent approach. It didn't get him immediate recognition but his approach worked better than PETA's violent approach.

0 comments: