Friday, October 9, 2009

Holiday Themed cartoons.

When you think of holiday themed shows, you instantly think Christmas. But for me, its not just Christmas, its all holidays.

Holiday themed cartoons make me look forward to holidays...in fact, its what I found I liked most about Decemeber.

Right now we are in my favorite season, Autumn. Next month will be my favorite month because its Thanksgiving. This month is Halloween. Although I am not crazy for Halloween, I like watching themed shows for it.

I realized something about holiday themed shows. The best holiday themed shows are always cartoons. While non-cartoon holiday themed shows are good, there is something about holiday themed cartoons that make them the best of all.

I discovered that the best shows for Autumn would have to be Its the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. They are just the pinnacle of Autumn.

0 comments: