Monday, October 5, 2009

Autumn

Why do we call Autumn "Fall"? Is it because we start school when its still summer? And to make it sound less cold that one is forcing students back in school during their summer, we say "Fall", cause its not quite Autumn, and Summer isn't quite over?

I love Autumn, I don't like how cold it can get, but I do like how the air does get a little cooler, I love the brisk and crisp feeling. I love how the colorful leaves fall to the ground. I love the holidays that come in Autumn. Although I do not celebrate Halloween, I love seeing the spirit of it, as it is aligned with Autumn. I really really love Thanksgiving. November is my favorite month. I love the colors of November and Thanksgiving.

The rest of the seasons and holidays just do not live up to Autumn.

0 comments: