Sunday, September 27, 2009

Autumn

So summer has been over for the last 5 days now...Summer here has been much different than usual. It did not get nearly as hot as it normally does.

But nonetheless I am glad summer is over and Autumn is here. Why do I love autumn so much? I love the leaves, the beautiful colors. I love how its both warm and cold. I love the crisp air. I love the holidays that come with autumn. Although I am not a Halloween person, I do enjoy seeing decorations up, and I love the scary movies that play throughout the month, or Halloween themed movies. I love the movie Hocus Pocus, I love old Disney Halloween movie themed movies such as Under Wraps...

But I really love November and I really love Thanksgiving. I do not like Thanksgiving for the "giving thanks" part or really for the family part. I love it for the delicious turkey, rolls, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie. I love it for the warm feeling you get on that day. I love it for the awesome television programming.

Thanksgiving is my most favorite holiday of all holidays. Yes, I like it more than Christmas...Christmas has been a letdown for me the last few years....

I love the colors that go with Autumn, although I am a person who loves Pink, I can't deny the way Autumn makes me feel.

0 comments: